BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 53: T-Bone Tonight



Menu:

T-Bone and Scallops in Wine Sauce JC (I've made this before)
Saut'e De Brocoli JC
(Chopped Broccoli Saut'eed in Butter)
Cinnamon Rolls ME

Michael loves a good steak and so when I saw the T-bones at the grocery store today, I knew he'd be happy if I made that for dinner tonight. I completely skipped any type of potato this time. opting to do a surf and turf w/broccoli instead. We are usually so stuffed after eating steak with potatoes. Just having the broccoli with it gave us plenty of room for a cinnamon roll. They were really good. While they were baking the smell of the rolls and the wine sauce cooking made the kitchen smell so incredibly good. Michael even came walking into the kitchen inhaling the good smells and saying all kinds of "smell good" things.

I'm rested up from all my vacationing and ready to tackle a big challenging meal now. Tomorrow I am going to make swordfish and some fancy fixings to go with it.

Facts:

Day 53 of 100 (365 seems unlikely under any circumstances)

Pounds....blah blah blah!

All this cooking may not be making me happy but I can honestly tell you that all this eating is making me extremely happy. It all tastes so good!

Happiness Level: 50% (I'll be real happy when Brandon returns)
Missing My Kids: 100%
Cooking Enjoyment: 100% (This meal was easy)
Meal Presentation: 100% (Steak always looks good)

0 comments: