BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 51 Baked With B'echamel


Menu:
Moussaka JC
B'echamel Sauce JC
Rosemary Potatoes PE
Toss Salad

The moussaka was gross for good reason last night. It needed b'echamel sauce. What a difference that made. I also cut up the potato wedges and worked them into the moussaka and then put the sauce over all. Much, much better. The b'echamel sauce was very easy to make and worth every minute.

Since it was a dinner mostly made up of leftovers I had an easy time of it this evening. We had some more of that carrot cake for dessert and a little port wine and called it a meal. I'm getting ready to travel again for the weekend. Having fun with my sister will take priority over cooking but I do hope to make a few Julia dishes. Can't wait to get to the cabin.

Facts:
Day 51 of 100 (No 365)

Pounds Lost: It's too depressing
Pounds Gained: That's even more depressing
Happiness Level: 100% (Had lunch with a good friend today, that'll make ya happy)
Missing My Kids: 100% (Stay safe my sweet children)
Cooking Enjoyment: 100% (It was a breeze)
Eating Enjoyment: 100% (Way better than yesterday)

0 comments: