BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 39: Me Eatin' Me Spinach



Menu:

Creamed Spinach Soup
(Potage A La Florentine)

Garlic Toast Sticks


I had quite a bit of fresh spinach left so I used my Volume II Julia cookbook and made creamed spinach soup. We are busy getting things ready for a trip so we just had soup and will later have a dessert. Michael feels deprived and is searching the kitchen for the rest of dinner. But I was lucky to get in a soup recipe today. The soup was very rich and good. It even had a beautiful shade of green.

Since I will be unable to have access to a stove I will pick up on the cooking when we return from our trip. I'm off to go finish my wine. If dessert turns out I'll be sure to get a pic and add it.

Facts:
Day 39 of 100...that's all I know for now.

0 comments: