BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 20: Spinach Omelete

Menu:

Spinach Omelette
Toast w/honey butter
Orange Juice

We had to hit the road this afternoon so I decided treat Michael to a breakfast rather than dinner. I got up this morning and made him a delicious omelette. I had leftover spinach fromt he quiche so it just seemed like the perfect thing to make. It was very light and fluffy and Julia even has very precise drawings on how to properly fold and remove the omelette. I don't usually make Michael breakfast these days since the dinners have been so involved. He was feeling pretty special when he left for work this morning.

I will continue to do dinners over the weekend now that we have arrived at our destination. I can't wait to see what my sister and her husband think of these recipes. I'm hoping to make an apple tart for them as well. I brought the pumpkin blossoms with me so I can make them for everyone too. No photos this time as I didn't think to take them....half asleep I think. I did bring my camera and will photograph from here on out.

Facts:
Day 20 of 100 (365 still too much of a committment)

Pounds Lost: 1
Pounds Gained: 4
The rest of the stats were a 100%. It was a pleasure because breakfast was a breeze and I got to go out for dinner for the first time in 20 days!

0 comments: