BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 70: Last Night's Meal


Menu:

Filets De Poisson Poches Au Vin Blanc JC
(Fish Filets Poached in White Wine)

Sauce a la Creme JC
(Fresh Cream Sauce)

Risotto JC

Last night I was so tired and glad to have the cauliflower ready to go and the leftover risotto. I did make Tuna in wine sauce. It was a mostly leftovers night. It all tasted really good. Julia's recipes have a way of tasting even better after having been in the fridge overnight. In some recipes she even recommends that you leave it go in the fridge to get the flavors going through the food. While it was all good, I was just too tired to eat it. I can't say I've ever in my life remember being too tired to eat. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. But I sure made up for it this morning. I got up and made french toast for breakfast with the rest of the upside down apple tart on the side. It was a really good because I was really hungry.

Facts:
Day 70 of 100 (365 days, 100 days are wearing me out)

Pounds Lost: 5 lbs. (What's the deal with this five pounds.)
Pounds Gained: 0 lbs. (I'm right where I started from day one.)
Happiness Level: 100% (Got some cookie off to Brandon and some fun things to Joey this week.)
Missing My Kids: 100% (Can't wait to see Rebecca!)
Cooking Enjoyment: !00% (Just had to make the tuna...leftovers are great.)
Eating Enjoyment: ?? (Sleeping was more important to me for some reason.)
Meal Presentation: 75% (Not much effort went into putting it on the plate.)

0 comments: