BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day: Waiting...




While I am waiting to get my kitchen back, I thought I would share a photo with you. My husband is laying a kitchen floor for me. He thought he would have it finished in the week that I was in Indiana. That didn't happen. Turns out gluing down hardwood is a lot of work. Laying out the pieces is a puzzle and mystery. And scraping up the old floor was a bear.

I have some mobility in my hand. I can type as long as I don't type too much. The splint is incredibly annoying. Falling has become routine for me. Now, when I sit in a chair I use a little more caution. Can't wait to get my last bit of cooking done. It has been nice not eating so much cream and butter but the food does taste good.

0 comments: