BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 86: Chocolate Sauce

Menu:
Chef Salad ME
Spinach Pie ME
Chocolate Sauce JC

Today was a busy day for me which didn't leave me much time for cooking. I had to quickly chop up some raw vegetables for dinner for our chef salad. We also had some leftover spinach pie that I had in the freezer. I wanted to get in a Julia recipe so I opted for the chocolate sauce. I'm going to make another Julia recipe tomorrow so that we can use the sauce with it. I did taste it and it is very smooth. I'll photograph the sauce with the chocolate souffle tomorrow. I'm tired and off to bed.

Facts:
Day 86 of 100 (365 days, laughable)

Pounds Lost: 5 lbs. (I had to see what Thanksgiving did to me.)
Pounds Gained: 0 (I'm still holding steady.)
Happiness Level: 100%
Missing My Kids: You betcha!
Cooking Enjoyment: 100% (Easiest recipe so far.)
Eating Enjoyment: 100% (What I got to taste of it.)
Meal Presentation: The sauce looks like chocolate sauce.

I'll have pics tomorrow.

0 comments: