BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 92: Fancy Chicken Dinner w/ Relatives


Menu:
Supremes De Volaille A Blanc JC
(Chicken Breasts Sauteed in Butter)

Mashed Potatoes ME

Corn (My Sister

Baked Beans ME

If you want the most tender and juicy chicken, try this "Supreme De Volaille A Blanc" Julia recipe. It is one of her more easier and less time consuming main dishes. The sauce gives it a rich flavor but it isn't real heavy. My sister and I put together the side dishes. We had my niece her boyfriend and my great-niece eating with us. My brother-in-law is a big fan of Julia food. I made Beouf Bourguignon for my relatives last week and he absolutely loved that. Michael was disappointed that he didn't get any. He said on my 100th day I have to make that for him. I sure missed him on this trip. He stayed behind and worked on my "Julia Child" inspired kitchen. The floor is looking beautiful.

I fell out of my chair Sunday when we sat down to eat this chicken dinner. I Didn't think much about it but my hand continued to swell over the next two days. I already had a doctor's appt set up for today for routine check-up stuff. I held my hand up and asked him if he thought it was broken and he felt around on it and said more than likely. I got an x-ray and we will now go from there. I can't use it until it is decided what will be done about it. I wanted to get this blog in before I officially stop using it. I'm just not seeing me not using my hand but we will see how it goes.

Facts:
Day 92 of 100 (Have you ever seen anyone take so long to do a 100 day project!)

Pounds Lost: (I just got weighed at the doctor and it's terrible)
Pounds Gained: (Ugh! Not going to think about it.)
Happiness Level: 100% (Gotta keep on the sunnyside.)
Missing My Kids: 100% (Can't wait to see them again.)
Cooking Enjoyment: 100% (I love cooking for people.)
Eating Enjoyment: 100% (Possibly the best chicken recipe.)
Meal Presentation: 100% (This is a shared pic.)

0 comments: