BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 95: Swordfish And Shrimp


Menu:


Italian Swordfish JC


Shrimp w/Cocktail Sauce ME


Baked Sweet Potato ME


It's New Year's Eve and Michael and I are going out tonight. I won't be making dinner so I made us a Julia Child lunch. The swordfish is actually baked for 8 minutes at 400 degrees in an olive oil ladened pan. The Italian seasonings give it that extra little kick. A very good and moist way to make this type of fish.


The shrimp were huge. I bought them fully cooked and we left them that way. I served them with cocktail sauce that I did make myself. I splashed lime juice over the shrimp just before dipping them in the sauce. Nothing goes better with seafood than a sweet potato smothered in butter and brown sugar. This was an easy meal to make but a delicious one!


Facts: Day 95 of 100 (Five more to go!)


Pounds Lost: 8 pounds (Yep, it's finally coming off)

Pounds Gained: None now.

Happiness Level 100% (I'm 100 % on all levels)

0 comments: